The Hold Me Tight® Workshop for Couples
in San Diego: A Relationship Enrichment Program
February 16-17, 2018
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Join us for this positive, research-based program for all couples that want to strengthen and deepen their relationship. Pre-marital couples that want to prepare and learn how to make love last for a lifetime will benefit from this program. You will take home tools that you can keep using in your relationship.
Over the weekend you will:
- Discover the key moments that shape romantic, loving relationships;
- Learn how to create these moments;
- Identify strengths in your relationship;
- Discover what is at the root of most conflicts;
- Learn to be more accessible, responsive and emotionally engaged with each other;
- Experience engaging, fun, positive, and interactive presentations!
The format and schedule include: Educational talks, video presentations, and couple's exercises (in private, not in front of the group), with a catered lunch brought in each day (dietary preferences of attendees are always taken into consideration).
Our workshop is based on Attachment Theory and Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) and the best-selling book, “Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love” by Dr. Sue Johnson. EFT focuses on creating and strengthening the emotional bond between partners by identifying and transforming the key moments that foster an adult loving relationship.
Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy's effectiveness has been demonstrated in over 25 years of clinical research. EFT has an outstanding track record for helping save marriages and enrich relationships.
$785 per couple
Price includes Workbook, Lunch, beverages, and snacks on both days.
- Do you want to feel closer and more connected to your partner?
- Are you in a good marriage but want a tune up?
- Are you tired of arguing? Do you want to start enjoying your relationship again?
- Would you like to stop feeling lonely and start feeling safe, secure and loved?
- Are you looking for a research based, fun, and interesting pre-marital education program?
Thank you to Kristin and Ty for offering to make this beautiful testimonial video.
Dr. Johnson’s most recent study, published late 2013, Soothing the Threatened Brain is a brain scan study showing that social relationships are tightly linked to health and well-being. Results suggest that EFT altered the brain's representation of threat cues in the presence of a romantic partner. These findings provide a critical window into the regulatory mechanisms of close relationships in general and EFT in particular.
"Hold Me Tight®" is a registered trademark to Sue Johnson.